Monday, February 24, 2014

Black & White Battle

George Here!

   There are many choices in our photographic/videographic career that we have to make. Should I splurge and get the better body, or get a less expensive body and invest in some lenses? Should I shoot at this angle at that F stop or in that angle in this F stop? In my case, I have the hardest decision ever made by a photographer... Black & White... or Color?

   Okay okay... not seriously that important, but it is an interesting question. Last week I went to Arizona and took some great landscape photos. And for some of the photos, I made them B&W and made others color. But my problem is, I cannot choose between the B&W or the color version of the same photo. Take a look at this compressed landscape shot:

Mountains Of Arizona B&W

Mountains Of Arizona

While I'm here, I'd like to share this photo that I have the same problem with:

Cassie on Bench B&W

Cassie on Bench

Leave comments on which way you like the photos processed. Or use the poll's below:




And as always... thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment